What is it?
Each capsule of Ostinol Advanced 225 contains Cyplexinol Nature’s BMP – Complex 225 mg, Partially hydrolyzed collagen, and its associated proteins including Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMPs). Other ingredients: Rice Flour.
According to the manufacturer:
“Ostinol contains Cyplexinol, a complex of proteins naturally found in bones and joints. These proteins are functionally involved in the formation of bone and cartilage.
Cyplexinol is a partially hydrolyzed collage/BMP- complex, which contains:
– BMPs (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins)
– TGF-Beta (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)
– IGF (Insulin-like Growth Factor)
– bFGF (Basic Fibroblastic Growth Factor)
– VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor).
Cyplexinol (Nature’s BMP complex):
– Naturally activates bone & cartilage growth
– Is functionally involved in bone & cartilage formation
– Help maintain natural bone & joint homeostasis
– Has a natural immunoprotective effects against inflammation.”.
Use caution if pregnant or nursing.
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day. This strength for severe support.